☆ Colour Fantastica “Spread the Love” Competition ☆
Fly the Colour Fantastica is a story-driven comic anthology produced by 12 Australian artists. Through heart-felt story telling and colour as the main tool, each artist draws one chapter reflecting on the themes of growth, revelation, and small victories. A celebration of the little things that make the bigger picture, Fly the Colour Fantastica invites readers to travel these rich and brilliantly coloured worlds.
We’re running a social media competition to help spread the word about this little project. It’s easy!
1) LIKE, FOLLOW & SHARE/RETWEET/REBLOG on Facebook, Twitter OR Tumblr and we’ll enter your name into a draw to WIN 1 copy of the book + 1 limited edition A3 PRINT of the book cover + an ORIGINAL SKETCH from one of our artists! Shipping included!
2) You have to both follow AND share to be eligible. You’ll miss out on the chance to win if you just follow, or just reblog. But if you just want to reblog this for the heck to it, that would be neat, too!
3) The more platforms you cover, the more chances you have to win!!! That is, we’ll put your name in per social media platform you follow+share this competition on.
4) We will announce the lucky winner 1 week after the kickstarter campaign has ended, and we will contact you via your relevant platform.
This is our way of saying thanks to you for spreading the love and giving our anthology a go. Thanks for reading, and reblog away!
<3 Team Colour Fantastica
This is just brilliant - I can’t wait to see the final product. Come oooonnnn payday…
In part one I left you fontful but apostropheless.
HERE’S HOW WE FIX THAT!
So you’re computer-challenged but you wanna make a font from your own handwriting? LET’S DO THISSSS.
"The Horror of the Heights," my next picture-in-progress.
Inspired by the unbearably beautiful work of Atelier-Sento, I’m trying out something new with the bold pencils instead of ink outlines (or my other usual approach of no outlines at all - far too time consuming!).
lady sif (2013)
featured on squishface studio’s ladies’ drawing auxiliary
Aww man look at Sophia’s work. She’s the rad lady I met and collaborated with today at the Homecooked Comics festival!
At the audience’s urging, and in only 15 minutes, we -
- uh… we drew… um… Tasmanian kung-fu-fighting bees.